Integrating Curebit on Your Site
Curebit Integration Options
The standard integration provides end-to-end referral tracking and displays offers via popup either after purchase (e-commerce) or after signup (subscription). Other features are optional.
If you use one of the shopping carts listed below, you can use a supported extension to integrate Curebit. It's often as easy as copying and pasting code, and we provide instructions.
|3D Cart||BigCommerce||CRE Loaded|
Enterprise customers have additional options for displaying offers, such as inline display instead of popup. Some of these options are also coming soon for standalone customers.
Subscription (SaaS) Integrations
Like e-commerce customers, subscription customers have several options for displaying offers.
Subscription customers can also be notified via callback after each referral.
Curebit provides several optional features that help increase conversions and make your referral program incredibly easy to manage. Here's an overview of each with links to integration details.
- Issue single and multi-use coupons automatically for your campaigns
- Customer Dashboard
- Let your customers see their click, referral, and reward totals
- Show referred visitors their deal & coupon code anywhere on your site
- Product Information
- Enable customers to share purchased products with their friends
- Reward Fulfillment
- Have Curebit fulfill your rewards via PayPal or manage them manually
- White Labeling
- Change all visible URLs to your domain instead of curebit.com
We also provide access to various parts of our platform through APIs
Getting Additional Help
If you would like help integrating Curebit, or you're an enterprise client looking for integration services, feel free to contact us.