Integrating Curebit on Your Site
Demandware Store Integration
Curebit is a Demandware LINK partner and has easy integration into your Demandware store. You will need to download the Demandware Curebit cartridge and follow the instructions below.
Add Curebit catridge and configuration settings
- Login to your Demandware console with your administrator account
- Navigate to Administration -> Sites -> Manage Sites and select your site
- Under Settings, add the int_curebitcartridge cartridge to your Cartridges path
- Navigate to Administration -> Site Development -> Import & Export
- Upload the 'meta_data_curebitcartridge.xml' file and then proceed to import the settings
- Navigate to Site -> Site Preferences -> Custom Preferences -> Curebit
Enter your Curebit Site ID
You can get this from your Curebit dashboard after you log in and create a site.
- Check "Enable Curebit"
Integrate into order confirmation page
- In your Demandware UX Studio, locate your pt_orderconfirmation page
Near the bottom (immediately preceding </div> <!-- END: container -->), include this code:
<!-- Curebit : Code - start - Confirmation --> <isinclude template="curebit/curebit_salestrack"/> <!-- Curebit : Code - ends - Confirmation -->
- Save the file and upload it to your Demandware console
- Invalidate the page caches (under Administration -> Sites -> Manage Sites -> Site -> Cache Tab)
Verifying your integration
After installing Curebit, you should verify that the integration is working. All you have to do is check out from your store using the special email email@example.com.
- Do a test checkout on your online store and use firstname.lastname@example.org as the customer email address.
After checking out, you should see an integration success page that looks like this:
(Don't worry. This image is only shown when you use the special email@example.com email address. No one else is seeing that image)
If you can't complete checkout with firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll also verify your integration whenever someone completes checkout on your store (but they won't see anything).
You must turn on auto-redirection to your thank you page for Curebit to work. Learn How
Enabling PayPal Auto-Redirect
- Login to Paypal.
Click "Profile" in the top navigation.
- Click "My sellings tools" in the navigation on the left.
- Click "Update" on the "Website preferences" line under "Selling Online".
Under "Auto Return for Website Payments" turn "Auto Return" On.
- For the Return URL, enter the absolute URL to your thank you page. You may need to complete a test checkout on your cart to find this URL, or consult with your shopping cart's documentation.
- For some shopping carts you may need to turn on “Payment Data Transfer”. Please consult with your cart’s documentation about this feature.
Curebit offers many optional features you can include with your documentation, to find out more browse the Optional Features section of the documentation.