Integrating Curebit on Your Site
Product Information Integration (Optional)
You can also add product specific tracking to Curebit, which will let your customers share specific items that they've purchased. Customer shares with products have higher click through and conversion rates.
To integrate products with Curebit, you will add an additional script include and call at the bottom of your checkout page. The parameters should be replaced accordingly with your products' information.
Verifying your integration
After installing Curebit, you should verify that the integration is working. All you have to do is check out from your store using the special email email@example.com.
- Do a test checkout on your online store and use firstname.lastname@example.org as the customer email address.
After checking out, you should see an integration success page that looks like this:
(Don't worry. This image is only shown when you use the special email@example.com email address. No one else is seeing that image)
If you can't complete checkout with firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll also verify your integration whenever someone completes checkout on your store (but they won't see anything).
You must turn on auto-redirection to your thank you page for Curebit to work. Learn How
Enabling PayPal Auto-Redirect
- Login to Paypal.
Click "Profile" in the top navigation.
- Click "My sellings tools" in the navigation on the left.
- Click "Update" on the "Website preferences" line under "Selling Online".
Under "Auto Return for Website Payments" turn "Auto Return" On.
- For the Return URL, enter the absolute URL to your thank you page. You may need to complete a test checkout on your cart to find this URL, or consult with your shopping cart's documentation.
- For some shopping carts you may need to turn on “Payment Data Transfer”. Please consult with your cart’s documentation about this feature.
Curebit offers many optional features you can include with your documentation, to find out more browse the Optional Features section of the documentation.