Integrating Curebit on Your Site
After setting up a Curebit account, you need to create a site for each store you wish to integrate. Then, download the Zencart Curebit Add On .
- Unzip the Zencart Curebit Add On package to your Zencart catalog directory (eg /var/www/zencart)
- Login to your administrator console (eg http://yourstoredomain.com/admin_console) with your administrator credentials
- Click on Modules -> Order Total
- Click on 'Curebit Checkout'
- Click "install"
- Click on the Curebit Checkout "install"
- Enter your Curebit Site ID and enable by selecting "true"
- Enter your Curebit Site ID. You can get this from your Curebit dashboard after you log in and create a site.
- Click 'Update'
Verifying your integration
After installing Curebit, you should verify that the integration is working. All you have to do is check out from your store using the special email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do a test checkout on your online store and use email@example.com as the customer email address.
After checking out, you should see an integration success page that looks like this:
(Don't worry. This image is only shown when you use the special firstname.lastname@example.org email address. No one else is seeing that image)
If you can't complete checkout with email@example.com, we'll also verify your integration whenever someone completes checkout on your store (but they won't see anything).
You must turn on auto-redirection to your thank you page for Curebit to work. Learn How
Enabling PayPal Auto-Redirect
- Login to Paypal.
Click "Profile" in the top navigation.
- Click "My sellings tools" in the navigation on the left.
- Click "Update" on the "Website preferences" line under "Selling Online".
Under "Auto Return for Website Payments" turn "Auto Return" On.
- For the Return URL, enter the absolute URL to your thank you page. You may need to complete a test checkout on your cart to find this URL, or consult with your shopping cart's documentation.
- For some shopping carts you may need to turn on “Payment Data Transfer”. Please consult with your cart’s documentation about this feature.
Curebit offers many optional features you can include with your documentation, to find out more browse the Optional Features section of the documentation.